Anastasia Kobekina – Shostakovich, Weinberg & Kobekin (2019)
FLAC (tracks) 24-bit/96 kHz | Time – 52:29 minutes | 907 MB | Genre: Classical
Studio Master, Official Digital Download | Front cover | © Claves Records
One of the main goals of the Sommets Musicaux de Gstaad has always been to give young talents a chance, to help and guide them, reason for which, from the very start, the festival included into its programme a series of concerts given in the Gstaad chapel by promising young musicians of different nationalities playing the same instrument.
Every year, this Prize aims to reward one of these young musicians with the opportunity of recording a CD with an orchestra, produced by Claves Records, ensuring a wide distribution.
This Prize gives the laureate experience with microphones, collaboration with a conductor, with orchestra musicians, an artistic director, sound engineers… and finally the joy of an extensive distribution.
1. Cello Concerto No. 1 in E-Flat Major Op. 107: I. Allegretto (06:32)
2. Cello Concerto No. 1 in E-Flat Major Op. 107: II. Moderato (11:48)
3. Cello Concerto No. 1 in E-Flat Major Op. 107: III. Cadenza (05:53)
4. Cello Concerto No. 1 in E-Flat Major Op. 107: IV. Allegro con moto (04:33)
5. Fantasy for Cello & Orchestra Op. 52: Adagio – Andantino leggiero – Allegro con fuoco – Cadenza – Andantino leggiero – Adagio (17:54)
6. Bacchants for Cello & Orchestra (05:49)
Anastasia Kobekina, cello
cello Berner Symphonieorchseter
Kevin John Edusei, conductor