Florian Wielgosik – Home (2019)
FLAC (tracks) 24-bit/48 kHz | Time – 54:16 minutes | 511 MB | Genre: Classical
Studio Masters, Official Digital Download | Digital Booklet, Front Cover | © Klarthe
The birth of this cd is due to the desire of Florian Wielgosik, solo tuba of the Monte-Carlo Philharmonic Orchestra, to make the tuba better known. Indeed, in most people’s minds, this instrument occupies a role reduced either to the brass band or to limited interventions within the framework of a symphony orchestra. Florian Wielgosik therefore wanted to give an impression, through a choice of very diverse composers and works (German, Polish, Argentinean, French), of some of the music in which the tuba can express itself differently from that of the Solo tuba, the one in front, but more as a participant in chamber music, more intimate and mixed with the others in a humble and fertile exchange. All this is found in this testimony he offers us.
02. L’histoire du tango: I. Bordel 1900
03. L’histoire du tango: II. Café 1930
04. L’histoire du tango: III. Nightclub 1960
05. Fantasia II, Op. 29: I. Nocturne
06. Fantasia II, Op. 29: II. Rondeau
07. Fantasia II, Op. 29: III. Valse berceuse
08. Fantasia II, Op. 29: IV. Finale
09. Concerto pour tuba: I.
10. Concerto pour tuba: II.
11. Concerto pour tuba: III.